Lost in the sky

Lost in the sky

Friday 25 December 2015

I wish to YOU.

I wish you time, to have Fun and LAUGH, 
if you will do it, you will get something from it.
I wish you time to make your things and thinking, 
not only for yourself, but also to five something to OTHERS. 
I wish you time, not to rush and run, 

but time to be HAPPY.

I wish you time, not only to spend it,
I wish you time 'cause you will stay:
time to be surprised and time for TRUST
and not only to look at the clock.
I wish you time to touch the stars
and time to grow, to MATURE.
I wish you time, to HOPE and to LOVE again.
No more sense to wait.
I wish you time to find yourself,
to live your every day, every time as a gift.
I wish you time also to FORGIVE.
I hope you to have time, TIME FOR LIFE.

This is for YOU.
This is for ME. 
ENJOY 
me and my future posts.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!


And Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment