Lost in the sky

Lost in the sky

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Quality Time with people you love in a place you like!

Everyone is looking for some "Quality Time" and it's always a good idea to spend time with people you love, even better if you combine that specific moment with something sweet like a fruit crumble and a fresh smoothie.
Amsterdam is full of super nice places and every time is really difficult to decide where to go to chill on a Sunday afternoon but here I am to give you guys a tip. 
The place I'm talking about it's called "CT coffe & coconuts" and it's located in De Pijp.
It's quite big, there are three floors, big tables for big groups or comfy pillows and sofas where to chill. It's also a nice place if you have to study with your classmates or working on some projects. 
I have been there several times and I have tried every time different things and I would say that the food is healthy and also super tasty. 
You should try the juices in the big coconuts because they are delicious or their burgers with some sweet potatoes.  
I should stop to talk about food because I'm starving. 



Do you know a better place to chill? 
Let me know because next Sunday I would like to try something new.  


No comments:

Post a Comment